Everyone’s Irish on St. Patrick’s Day.
Whether you’re toasting with green beer or a minty green shake,
Make St. Patrick’s Day a little more special with StyleTechCraft vinyl.
I love ♥ adding vinyl to everyday items.
I found these clear mason jar mugs at Dollar Tree* and decided to pick up a
few to create a little St. Patrick’s Day fun.
Did you know, Dollar Tree* is the perfect place for finding
inexpensive glassware to make any occasion special?
Materials Used: (*affiliate links)
- StyleTechCraft Apple Green Polished Metal Vinyl*
- StyleTechCraft Yellow Polished Metal Vinyl*
- StyleTechCraft Lime Green Craft Vinyl*
- StyleTechCraft Green Ultra Metallic Glitter Vinyl*
- Silhouette Cameo Electronic Die Cutting Machine*
- “Lucky” SVG File by Jillibean Soup (Silhouette Store)
- StyleTechCraft Vinyl Transfer Tape*
- StyleTechCraft Vinyl Tool Kit*
*Disclosure: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!
To create my Lucky Mug…
I used a cute “Lucky Rainbow” image from the Silhouette Store
and a variety of StyleTechCraft vinyl and cut it using my