Create a Simple Summer Vase using Transparent Adhesive Vinyl from StyleTechCraft.
Transparent vinyl is great when you just want to add a subtle touch of color.
It’s great for using on windows, glassware and just about anywhere else you want a unique look.
To create my Simple Vase I used: (*affiliate links)
- StyleTechCraft Transparent Vinyl in Sky Blue and Teal*
- StyleTechCraft Vinyl Transfer Tape*
- Styletechcraft Vinyl Tool Kit*
- Inexpensive Cylinder Vase from Dollar Tree*
- Silhouette Cameo Wireless Cutting Machine*
- Flower SVG file from the Silhouette Store
- Cut several flower shapes using the Silhouette Cameo* and the Sky-Blue Transparent Vinyl. Don’t have a electronic die cutter? The transparent vinyl can be cut using various metal dies.
- Cut leaves out of the teal vinyl.
- Using the weeding tool, I carefully removed the negative spaces in and around the flowers and leaves.
- Place a piece of Vinyl Transfer Tape* over the flower image. Apply transfer tape onto the cylinder vase and rub over the vinyl using a vinyl scraper tool to eliminate bubbles.
- Remove transfer tape.
- Repeat with the leaves.
Allow vinyl to cure for several days. (Hand washing is recommended.)
I added a piece of white paper inside the vase so you can see the pattern better.
It’s hard to see in this picture the variation between the sky blue and teal vinyl.
“This is a sponsored post. As a member of the StyleTechCraft Design Team I have been provided product and compensation in exchange for my creative ideas. The views and opinions are my own.
You can now find the full line of StyletechCraft online at ATSM.
One thought on “Simple Summer Vase”
Love the vase