After I finished personalizing my new cup, I proudly ran downstairs to show it to my husband.
“I don’t get it” was his response.
“It’s a cup of Attitude”, I replied. (I still don’t think he got it.)
I’m generally a very sweet and nice person.
But sometimes…if you could only hear the snarky comments rolling around in my head,
you just might think otherwise. I keep it to myself most of the time. (or at least I try)
The struggle is real.
To personalize my cup… (*affiliate links)
- I used my Silhouette Cameo* to cut out a cute saying from Jillibean Soup out of translucent
- I picked up the plain white cup at Dollar Tree* for only $1.00. (*affiliate link)
Dollar Tree is the perfect place to find inexpensive glassware to personalize with vinyl.
- Clean the cup with warm soapy water to remove any grease or residue.
- Apply the hot pink glittered vinyl words onto the cup using a Vinyl Transfer Tape*.
- Next, add the gray glittered vinyl words.
- The Vinyl Transfer Tape* makes it easy to line up the words.
- Wait 4 days for the adhesive to fully cure before using the cup.
- It is recommended to hand wash only. (I have put mine in the dishwasher, just saying.)
If you need to keep your attitude a little more subdued…
the cup also makes a great pen holder.
“This is a sponsored post. As a member of the Tape Technologies Design Team I have been provided product in exchange for my creative ideas, views and opinions.”
*Disclosure: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!