A perfect little Beach Themed Dessert for your Summertime Parties.
I decided to make this fun little treat for our 4th of July cook-out last Friday night.
I didn’t come up with this cute idea. I found it online. (I wish I could give proper credit.)
It’s really fast and easy to make.
- Add a few drops of blue food coloring to vanilla pudding for the water.
- Crush up vanilla cookies for the sand.
- Add a piece of flattened candy for the beach towel.
- Place a Teddy Graham sunning on the towel
- Add a drink umbrella for shade.
I had the hardest time finding little drink umbrellas. After trying two stores, I decided
that I’d just make my own. For my umbrellas, I used a 3″ scalloped circle punch and cut a
notch half way up into the circle. Just glue the ends together.
For the pole, I used approximately half of a bamboo skewer.