When it comes to Holiday Decorating, I love anything with a Snowflake on it.
Make it a Red or Cream Snowflake and I’m a happy girl.
So when I found these Large Snowflakes from Smoothfoam, I fell in love.
To make my Snowflake Wreath you’ll need:
- 12″ Smoothfoam Snowflake
- 6″ Smoothfoam Snowflake
- Red and Cream Acrylic Paints
- Red Button
- Craft Glue
- Ribbon, Twine, Large Needle
- Paint 6″ Snowflake cream and the 12″ Snowflake red; let both dry.
- Glue the two snowflakes together using craft glue.
- Glue red button onto the center of the cream snowflake.
- Poke a hole on the side of the top of the snowflake with needle and thread. Pull thread through and tie snowflake onto wreath.
- Hang wreath with large piece of ribbon.
This project was created for and sponsored by Smoothfoam.