Making Creative Storage for my ever growing collection of Washi Tape.
I have a small, growing collection of Washi Tape.
In addition to all it’s many uses, I find that they are just pretty to look at.
Previously, I had all my washi tape gathered in a canning jar, although pretty…
I found myself dumping the jar every time I wanted to use one.
Being on a “old drawer” kick, I decided to make a small washi tape holder using an old cigar box.
I used two sheets of scrapbook paper from Carta Bella’s “Warm & Cozy” collection.
basic supplies: craft knife, cutting mat, craft glue, double stick tape roller and a metal label holder, black marker.
To Make a Cigar Washi Tape Holder:
- Cut the lid off the cigar box. Measure and cut the lid into two strips to fit inside your box as dividers.
- Remove excess loose paper from box.
- TIP: Use a black permanent marker to color the inside corners of your box. This will help keep any white from the box from showing.
- Cover box with scrapbook paper.
- Adhere paper over both dividers.
- Apply craft glue onto bottom and sides of dividers and put into place.
Add metal label holder and fill with your favorite washi tape.
*Disclaimer: This post uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!