Are you ready for Spring?
Warm Weather, Pretty Flowers and Sweet Little Bunnies and Easter Eggs.
My project today’s is a Sweet Glittery Little Bunny made from a Smoothfoam Egg.
To Make the Glittered you’ll need:
- Smoothfoam Egg
- Smoothfoam Sheet
- Craft Knife and Cutting Mat
- Sanding Block or File
- Small White Pom Pom
- Craft Glue
- Mod Podge
- Cream Paint, Paintbrush
- Small Heart Brad, Brown Micro Brads, Pink Paint Pen, Fine Black Marker
- Cut two bunny ears from the smoothfoam sheet
- Lightly sand Smoothfoam egg and bunny ears.
- Glue ears onto Smoothfoam egg.
- Paint with cream paint. Paint inside of the bunny ears pink.
- Cover the entire bunny with a thin coat of mod podge and sprinkle with glitter.
- Insert micro brads for the eyes and heart brad for the nose.
- Draw small mouth with fine black marker.
This project was created for and sponsored by Smoothfoam.