Are you ready for Spring?
Warm Weather, Pretty Flowers and Sweet Little Bunnies and Easter Eggs.
My project today is a Sweet Glittery Little Bunny made from a Smoothfoam Egg.
To Make the Glittered you’ll need: (*affiliate links)
- Smoothfoam Egg*
- Smoothfoam Craft Sheet*
- Craft Knife* and Craft Cutting Mat*
- Sanding Block* or File
- Small White Pom Pom
- Craft Glue*
- Mod Podge*
- Cream Paint, Paintbrush
- Small Heart Brad, Brown Micro Brads, Pink Paint Pen, Fine Black Marker
- Cut two bunny ears from the smoothfoam sheet
- Lightly sand Smoothfoam egg and bunny ears.
- Glue ears onto Smoothfoam egg.
- Paint with cream paint. Paint inside of the bunny ears pink.
- Cover the entire bunny with a thin coat of mod podge and sprinkle with glitter.
- Insert micro brads for the eyes and heart brad for the nose.
- Draw small mouth with fine black marker.
This project was created for and sponsored by Smoothfoam.
*Disclosure: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!