The Farm House Kitchen Recipe Book
was made using papers and embellishments from Canvas Corp Brands Farm House Kitchen line.
This recipe book is a fairly easy but still detailed, I’ve included lots of photos and instructions
so you can make one for yourself. If you have any questions on the project please leave them in
the comments and I will answer them as soon as I can. Enjoy!
Designed by Sue Eldred for Canvas Corp Brands.
Canvas Corp Brands Products:
- CCP2868 Black & Ivory Fleur De Lis Reverse
- CCP2609 Black & Ivory Ribbon Stripe
- CCP2745 Black & Ivory Pin Dot
- CCP2785 Little Black Pages on Ivory
- CCP2631 Black & Ivory Bon Appetit (2 sheets)
- CCP2845 General Store On Ivory
- CCP2829 Black & Ivory Zig Zag
- CCP2844 Bake & Can Recipe Cards (3 sheets)
- CCP2817 Journal Lines on Ivory
- Black Corrugated Paper
- 12717 Charms Kitchen
- Cream Cord
- Silver Jump Rings
Additional Products Used:
- Black Cardstock
- Dbl. Stick Tape Runner
- Bind It All & Coil
- Black Foam Mounting Squares
- 1/16” hole punch
Finished Book: 7 1/2” x 8 3/4”
Inside Pages: 7 1/4” x 8 3/4”
- Cut two pieces of chipboard 7 1/2” x 8 3/4”.
- Cut one piece of Fleur De Lis paper 8 1/2” x 9 3/4” for the front cover and one piece of Black and Ivory Zig Zag 8 1/2” x 9 3/4” for the back cover.
- Generously apply adhesive to the back of the scrapbook paper, make sure to go to the edge of the paper. Lay and center the cut chipboard onto the back of the paper.
- To make mitered edges: Cut at a diagonal a triangle off each edge of the four corners of the scrapbook paper. Leave approx. 1/8” space between chipboard when cutting. (tip-save triangles to cover edges if corners don’t meet.
5. Fold over and adhere each edge to the reverse side of the chipboard. Repeat with the second piece of chipboard and scrapbook paper. Rub with bone folder for better adhesion.
6. Cut two pieces of Black & Ivory Bon Appetit paper 7 1/4” x 8 1/2” and adhere to the inside of the album.
7. Decorate the front cover with a 1 1/2” strip of Black and Ivory Ribbon Stripe paper and a 1” strip of Black and Ivory Pin Stripe paper.
8. Cut two pieces of black corrugated paper, 4 1/2” x 6 1/2” and 1” x 6 1/2”.
9. Cut and the 4” x 6” section with the word “inspire” from the Little Black Pages on Ivory paper and adhere to the 4 1/2” x 6 1/2” piece of black corrugated paper.
10. Punch three small holes on the 1” strip of black corrugated paper and hang kitchen charms with silver jump rings.
11. Glue on top of “inspire” paper.
12. Tie White Cord around layers and adhere to the front of the album.
13. For the Inside Pages: Cut several pieces of black cardstock 7 1/4” x 8 3/4”.
14. Cut and add recipe cards from the Bake and Can Recipe Cards paper to your book.
15. Decorate your pages with additional strips of paper and cut outs from the General Store on Ivory paper.
16. Bind the Farm House Recipe Book with the Bind It all Machine and coils.
Disclaimer: This project was created for and sponsored by Canvas Corp Brands.
One thought on “How to make a Farm House Kitchen Recipe Book”
What fun papers! Love your cookbook designs. This particular one would go quite nicely in my kitchen. ❤