After all the Holiday Decorations are down, I like to decorate the house with a Winter theme.
Even though I may not like the cold winter months.
I still find beauty in a blanket of newly fallen snow.
So “Let it Snow”. (just not too much)
- 12 x 12 Denim Canvas (or painted blue canvas)
- White Acrylic Paint
- White Embroidered Iron Letters from Joy S.A.
- Old Firm Toothbrush
- Snowflake Embellishments
- Lace and Ribbon
- Silver Berry Sprig and Greenery
- Jingle Bells
- Fabri Tac Glue
- Squirt a small bit of white acrylic paint on to a piece of scrap paper. Lightly apply paint to the bristles of an old toothbrush. Wipe excess paint off. Gently flick paint spraying paint over the canvas.
- Glue embroidered letters and snowflake embellishments onto the canvas.
- Glue lace and ribbon onto the canvas, wrapping and gluing ends around on the back of the canvas.
- Gather up silver berries and greenery, tie them together with a jingle bell and satin ribbon and glue to the bottom corner of the canvas.
This project was created for and sponsored by Joy SA.