Vintage French Inspired Keepsake Box
I am a guest blogger on the Walnut Hollow Blog sharing my Vintage French Inspired Keepsake Box. Make to stop by their blog to check out the full tutorial here.
Supplies Used on the Vintage French Inspired Keepsake Box… (affiliate link)
- Walnut Hollow Unfinished Cornice Box*
- Deco Art Americana Decor Stencil, The French Inn*
- Deco Art Americana Decor Stencil, Old French Script*
- Deco Art Americana Chalky Finish Paint, Relic*
- Deco Art Americana Chalky Finish Paint, Everlasting*
- Deco Art Metallic Lustre Champagne Ice (on the metal knobs)
- Brass Knobs
- Paint Brush and Stencil Brush
- Very Fine Sanding Block
- Black Spray Paint
- Clean Soft Rag for wiping
- Removable Painter’s Tape
- Decorative Scrapbook Paper from Blue Fern Studios
*The Vintage French Inspired Keepsake Box was created for and sponsored by Walnut Hollow and DecoArts.
Disclaimer: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!