Looking for a fun Summer project to do with the kids?
How about one of a kind Tie-Dyed Emoji socks?
This kids are going to love this!
To make the Tie-Dyed Emoji Socks this is what you’ll need…
- White Cotton Socks
- Tulip One-Step 5 Color Tie-Dye Kits Rainbow* (amazon affiliate link)
- Iron-on Emoji Patches
I tried three different ways to dye my socks.
- First, I just squirted dye directly onto the socks. (red and blue pair)
- Next, I rubber banded two socks together. (yellowish pair)
- Then, I tried rubber banding the socks separately. (purplish pair)
I think I like the socks rubber banded together best. (yellowish pair)
To Dye the Socks…
- Add water to the pre-measured squirt bottles.
- Rubber-band socks and apply dye.
- Let set for 6-8 hours, then rinse – waiting is the hardest part!
- Make sure to wear gloves! (I didn’t)
- Wash and Dry socks.
6. Iron On Emoji patches on opposite sides of the socks. Very COOL Socks!
The Tie-Dyed Emoji Socks were created for and sponsored by Joy.
Disclaimer: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!