How to Create a Glittered Snowflake Ornament for your Christmas Tree.
Glittered Snowflake Ornament Supplies:
- Clear Plastic Ornament*
- Mod Podge*
- Chunky Glitter
- Polished Metal Vinyl and Transfer tape
- Greenery, Berries, Ribbon
- Beacon Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive*
How to make a Glittered Snowflake Ornament
- Pour Mod Podge* in small bowl and mix in glitter.
- If needed…You can add a few drops of water to the mixture to thin it out.
- Create a funnel from a piece of cardstock. Pour glitter mixture into ornament.
- Swirl the mixture around the ornament until all the sides are covered.
- Turn ornament over and allow excess mixture to drain out.
- Allow overnight to let the inside of your ornament to fully dry.
- Die-cut a snowflake from the polished metal vinyl.
- Apply transfer tape to the front of the snowflake die and removed protective backing.
- Lay transfer onto the ornament and smooth from the center out.
- Decorate ornament with greenery, berries and bow.
*Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Tape Technologies and uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!