How to Create a Glittered Snowflake Ornament
Glittered Snowflake Ornament Supplies: (*affiliate link)
- Clear Plastic Ornament*
- Mod Podge*
- Chunky Glitter
- Polished Metal Self Adhesive Vinyl*
- Vinyl Transfer Tape*
- Greenery, Berries, Ribbon
- Beacon Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive*
*Disclosure: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!
How to make a Glittered Snowflake Ornament
- Pour Mod Podge* in small bowl and mix in glitter.
- If needed…You can add a few drops of water to the mixture to thin it out.
- Create a funnel from a piece of cardstock. Pour glitter mixture into ornament.
- Swirl the mixture around the ornament until all the sides are covered.
- Turn ornament over and allow excess mixture to drain out.
- Allow overnight to let the inside of your ornament to fully dry.
- Die-cut a snowflake from the polished metal vinyl.
- Apply transfer tape to the front of the snowflake die and removed protective backing.
- Lay transfer onto the ornament and smooth from the center out.
- Decorate ornament with greenery, berries and bow.
“This is a sponsored post. As a member of the StyleTechCraft Design Team I have been provided product and compensation in exchange for my creative ideas. The views and opinions are my own.