A fun little card to celebrate a special guys 5th birthday.
The three boys on the card represents my three grandsons.
This week the Xyron Design Team has teamed up with Waffle Flower Stamps & Dies
for some fun projects. Waffle Flower sent me this cute stamp set called “yippee”.
It’s a perfect stamp set to use for kids cards.
Here’s what I used on my card: (*affiliate link)
- 271205 Yippee Stamp Set
- Acrylic Stamping Block with Grids*
- Xyron Tape Runner*
- Green and Blue Twine
- Blue and Navy Cardstock
- Art Markers*
- Silver Paint Marker*
- Colorful Scrapbook Paper
- I stamped a birthday celebration scene using the three boys to represent my three grandsons on white watercolor paper.
- I colored the stamped image in using my art markers.
There are so many cute kids and components with this stamp set.
- I used a silver paint marker to edge around the stamped image to make it stand out more.
- The card and layers were quickly put together using my xyron tape runner.
- Wrap a couple strands of green and blue twine around the card front and tie with a bow.
A simple little card perfect for celebrating all your special days.
“This is a sponsored post. As a member of the Xyron Design Team I have been provided product and compensation in exchange for my creative ideas. The views and opinions are my own.
*Disclosure: This blog uses affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!