Monogram Golf Towel
Make something special for your favorite golfer using
Joy® embroidered iron-on monogram letters!
- Joy® Monogram Left Letter
- Joy® Monogram Center Letter
- Joy® Monogram Right Letter
- Plain Golf Towel
- Iron and pressing cloth
- Check care label of towel to check heat tolerance.
- Heat iron to cotton setting 300-350°.
- Position letters onto towel, heat seal side down, threads up.
- Carefully cover letters with a clean cloth.
- Using firm pressure, iron over the letters in a circular motion for 30 seconds.
- Turn towel over and iron the back for another 30 seconds.
- Let cool for a minute before handling.
“This is a sponsored post. As a member of the Joy® Design Team I have been provided product and compensation in exchange for my creative ideas. The views and opinions are my own.
*Disclosure: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!