Lucky Number 3
When you’re as cute as this kid…
When you’re the third brother, the third grandkid, the third grandson and…
it’s your birthday and you’re turning three. (it’s a really big deal)
You’re “Lucky Number 3”.
I decided to make him a special shirt for his birthday.
Making a special shirt for a special occasion is really easy when you have iron-on
embroidered letters from Joy.
- Set iron to cotton setting, approx. 350°, or follow garment care label.
- Remove letters from sheet. Position letters with shiny side down onto the t-shirt.
- Cover letters with a fine cloth. With firm pressure, iron cloth over the letters for 30 seconds.
- Turn t-shirt inside out and iron the back of the letters for 30 seconds.
- Allow to cool for 1 minute before handling.
- Turn shirt inside out when washing.
“This is a sponsored post. As a member of the Joy® Design Team I have been provided product and compensation in exchange for my creative ideas. The views and opinions are my own.
*Disclosure: This blog uses affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!