Crisp air, falling leaves, and a big pot of soup to warm you up…
Just a few of the reasons I love Fall.
So while you’re warming things up…
Warm up your plain potholder and add a little personality with Joy Iron-On Embroidered letters.
- Joy Iron-On Embroidered Letters
- Cotton Potholders
- Pressing Cloth
- Remove letters from the sheet.
- Position letters shiny side down on potholder.
- Cover letters with a clean cloth.
- With firm pressure iron cloth over the letters for 30 seconds.
- Turn potholder over and iron the reverse side for an additional 30 seconds.
- Allow to cool 1 minute before using.
You can find a wide selection of Joy® embroidered iron-on letters and alphabet sheets in different sizes at your local craft stores!
“This is a sponsored post. As a member of the Joy® Design Team I have been provided product and compensation in exchange for my creative ideas. The views and opinions are my own.
*Disclosure: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!