Create Personalized Word Art for your home with framed Monograms.
A Quick and Easy DIY Home Décor project to make using Joy Embroidered Monogram letters.
Here’s what I used:
- Joy 3″ Iron-on Embroidered Monograms-Black
- Inexpensive Frames from Dollar Tree*
- 12″ x 12″ Scrapbook Paper
- Beacon Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive*
- Flowers (optional)
*Disclaimer: This post uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!
- Cut the paper to fit inside frame.
- Glue monogram letters to paper.
- Insert into frame.
- Glue flowers to outside of frame.
Try creating a custom wall display using the word “FAMILY”.
Additional sizes of embroidered monograms are available for endless word fun.
You can find Joy Iron-On letters at your favorite craft stores!