Creating a Love Notes Tag Album for Valentine’s Day.
My husband and I are not particularly gushy or romantic people.
But we have, on a rare occasion, left a love note or two.
One year for Valentine’s Day, he declared he would write me a love letter
for each day of the week. I think he made it to day #3.
For Valentine’s Day this year…
I thought I would pull out my Valentine’s Stash and create a small Love Notes
Tag Album using the Sizzix Library Pocket Die by Eileen Hull*.
I think I need to “Craft My Stash” more often.
It’s amazing the misc. things I found in my Valentine’s drawer and how well
they all went together.
Materials Used for the Love Notes Tag Album: (*affiliate links)
- Miscellaneous Valentine’s Day Themed Scrapbook Paper and Stickers
- Sizzix Library Pocket Die by Eileen Hull*
- Sizzix Thinlets Tile Alphanumeric Die by Eileen Hull*
- Sizzix Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine*
- Xyron 3″ Disposable Sticker Maker*
- Xyron Tape Runner*
- 3D Foam Mounting Squares*
- DecoColor Chisel Point Gold Leaf Pen*
- Tim Holtz ¾” Mini Book Rings*
- Red Striped Ribbon* and Red and White Twine*
*Disclosure: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!
To create the Mini Tag Album:
- I used the Library Pocket Die* and a variety of double-sided paper to create several pocket pages.
- I decorated the pockets with Valentine stickers, ephemera, and hearts.
- On the front cover, I used a library pocket cut from red cardstock and two from scrapbook paper. I cut off the pocket portion of each one to make them into tags. For quick assembly, I used a Xyron 3″ Disposable Sticker Maker* to add adhesive to the back of the scrapbook paper tags. I adhered the scrapbook paper to the front and back of the cardstock tag. I created a second layered tag for the back cover.
- I added a gold edge to the sides of the front and back cover using a DecoColor Chisel Point Gold Leaf Pen*.
- I created letter stickers using the inside letters of the Tile Alphanumeric Die, and white cardstock ran through the Xyron Sticker Maker.
- The Mini Tag Album is bound together using a ¾” Mini Book Ring*.
- The little Valentine’s coupons are from a very old “Authentique Papers” scrapbooking paper.
- To finish my album, I might add a few sweet love notes.
- And I may even fill out those Valentine’s Day coupons.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. As a member of the Eileen Hull Educator Team, I have been provided product in exchange for my creative ideas. The view and opinions are my own.
One thought on “Love Notes Tag Album”
such a cute little album Sue!