More new products today from Clear Scraps.
This was a fun project.
When I first got this new acrylic clipboard I wasn’t sure how I was going to use it.
Once I got a clearer vision on how I wanted it to look, inspiration soon followed.
Now, I can’t wait to make another one.
Here’s the link to all of the NEW PRODUCTS from Clear Scraps.
Shabby Vintage Clipboard
- Clipboard Large Regular Landscape
- Ornate Flourish Mirror Embellishements
- White Irresistible Texture Spray
- White Picket Fence Distress Paint
- City Sidewalks Collage Sheets (Pink Paislee)
- Zip Dry Glue
- Vintage Lace and Trim, Crinkle Ribbon
- Small Adhesive Pearls
- Misc. Embellishments
- Spray the back of the clipboard with the IrRESISTible Texture Spray to give it a soft lacey look and dab the edges with White Picket Fence paint. (Both paints work great on acrylic.)
- Adhere collage papers and vintage photo into place or allow the clip to hold them.
- Adhere mirror embellishment to corner of clipboard
- Embellish Clipboard with Vintage Trim and Lace.
- Add small adhesive rhinestones and a vintage style button to the clip and tie a crinkle ribbon bow.
This project was created for and sponsored by Clear Scraps.