How to make Vintage Inspired Hearts…
Perfect decoration for Weddings and Holidays.
Supplies Used: (*affiliate link)
- 2 1/2 x 2 3/4″ Smoothfoam Heart
- Newsprint Paper (mine was a paper sack)
- Glue Stick, Craft Glue
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad, Vintage Photo* and Fired Brick*
- Blending Tool*
- Mod Podge*
- Cream Acrylic Paint
- Paintbrush, scissors
- Chitchat Word Stickers by Tim Holtz*
- Cover Smoothfoam Heart with Newsprint paper using glue stick.
- Apply a thin coat of cream acrylic paint over heart. Wipe off excess.
- Add Fired Brick Ink to heart using the ink applicator. Accent the edges of the heart with the Vintage Photo Ink.
- Stick small word stickers onto center of heart.
- Apply mod podge over heart for added shine.
- To make the heart an ornament: Poke a small hole into the top of the heart.
- Fold a 6″ piece of twine in half, thread bead onto twine. Knot on both sides of the bead to keep in place.
- Add small dab of craft glue into hole and insert loose ends of twine.
This project was created for and sponsored by Smoothfoam.
*Disclaimer: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!