A fun little project to brighten your day.
Along with the Art Play Paintables that I used for the ADORNit Blog Hog,
To make the project:
- Paint the edges of the wood pieces with black acrylic paint.
- Glue paper from the Blender Basics pad onto the wood pieces using Mono Adhesive glue.
- Trim around the shapes with a craft knife and lightly sand the edges with a sanding block.
- Distress the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and a Ink Applicator.
- Glue the two pieces together.
- Cut around the inner circle from the “Smile” Art Play Prints and glue to the center.
Quote of the Day: “I just like to Smile, Smiling’s my Favorite” (Buddy Elf)
Have a great day and don’t forget to SMILE!
(This project was created for me, products sponsored by Adorn It.)