A fun little project to brighten your day.
Along with the Art Play Paintables that I used for the ADORNit Blog Hog,
I also received some great wood pieces, a pad of Blender Basics and some fun Art Play Prints.
To make the project:
- Paint the edges of the wood pieces with black acrylic paint.
- Glue paper from the Blender Basics pad onto the wood pieces using Mono Adhesive glue.
- Trim around the shapes with a craft knife and lightly sand the edges with a sanding block.
- Distress the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and a Ink Applicator.
- Glue the two pieces together.
- Cut around the inner circle from the “Smile” Art Play Prints and glue to the center.
Have a great day and don’t forget to SMILE!
This project was created by me, materials provided by ADORNit.
*Disclaimer: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!