Preserve your memories from weddings, anniversaries, and more, in this beautiful burlap covered scrapbook or photo album. Embellish the cover with ribbon, gems, twine and more for a personalized look you will love.
- 1 yd. Gazette 2” Ribbon: Raw Silk
- ½ yd. Antique White Double Faced Satin 7/8”
- ½ yd. Lucy Ivory Lace
- 2 Gems from Design Chain Tracy-Silver
- Chic Silver Leaves
- Pre-Made 5” x 7” Burlap Covered Scrapbook Album
- 3” Chipboard Heart
- Beacon Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive* (affiliate link)
- Needle and Thread
Wedding Album Directions:
- Cut approx. 16-18” of Gazette Raw Silk Ribbon. Using the needle and thread with a long tail, make a simple running stitch down one side of the ribbon.
- Gather ribbon together with thread and tie in the center to form the ribbon rosette.
- Create a second ribbon rosette using 12” of 7/8” Antique White Double-Faced Satin Ribbon.
- Glue Antique White rosette onto the center of the Raw Silk rosette.
- Cut a gem from the Design Chain Tracy-Silver and glue to the center of the rosette flower.
- Wrap 12” piece of Gazette Raw Silk Ribbon with the ends meeting centered on the front of the album. Glue ends to the album.
- Wrap a 12” piece of Lucy Ivory Lace around album, again meeting centered on the front of the album. Glue ends to album.
- Glue Ribbon flower onto front of the album cover the ends of the lace and ribbon.
- Bend slightly the ends of the Chic Silver Leaves and glue onto the album with the ends underneath the flower.
- Wrap twine around the chipboard a couple of times and tie with a bow.
- Glue a small gem cut from the Design Chain Tracy-Silver onto the center of the twine bow.
- Glue chipboard heart onto the front of the album.
Shop Handmade – The Wedding Store
Disclaimer: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!
3 thoughts on “DIY Wedding Projects Day #4: Wedding Album”
Thanks! I checked out your blog. Too CUTE!
Aw thank you Sue!