I’ve always wanted to use resin in a project but have always felt somewhat intimidated.
Thanks to an opportunity with Environmental Technology Inc., the makers of
jewelry resin and much more, I finally got my chance.
And… after watching this video. I felt confident to start.
I couldn’t believe how easy it was and how happy I was with the results.
The hardest part was deciding what to make and what to fill.
For my Projects:
- I started with some over-sized bottle caps from Maya Road which I spray painted black.
- I used a circle punch to make a background from scrapbook paper.
- I used dimensional stickers, metal pieces, regular stickers and glued everything in place using white craft glue.
- I measured and mixed the resin according to the instructions and filled the bottle caps.
- Then it was time to wait for the resin to cure.
The original plan was to add a hanger on the back, and use them as a decoration.
But… I had a better idea and decided to add a magnet to the back instead.
I really, really like them.
Now that I’ve seen how easy it is, I’ve got a few more things in the works.
*Disclaimer: This post uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!