I played a little hooky from all the projects on my never ending “To Do” list…
and did a little card-making (just for fun). Thanks in part to a wonderful box of goodies
that I received from the good people at Little B LLC, the sponsor of this month’s
Designer Craft Connection’s Manufacturer Challenge.
(make sure to check out the great giveaway prize at the bottom of this post)
My Butterfly Card uses mini dimensional butterflies from Little B
and scrapbook paper from Graphic 45’s Rare Oddities Collection.
To create the division between the butterflies,
I used a really thin Black and White Striped Decorative Tape
This Simple little card uses all kinds of Little B goodies.
- 100364 Lace Doily Punch
- 100562 Gold Foil Hearts Specialty Foil Tape
- 100443 Gold Foil Toile Specialty Foil Tape
- 100563 Gold Foil Love Specialty Foil Tape
- 100384 Designer Heart Dies
- 100160 Wedding Bride and Groom Medium Dimensional Stickers
- Using the Lace Doily Punch, punch both sides of a white cardstock layer. (Approx. 4 1/4″ x 5 1/4″)
- Add Gold Foil Hearts and Gold Foil Toile tapes to the center of the punched cardstock.
- Add a thin strip of Gold Foil Love on top of the seem between the two previous tapes.
- Layer white cardstock onto a piece of gold cardstock and adhere to a white card base.
- Using three of the smaller layering heart dies, cut and emboss a small heart frame.
- Adhere the heart frame onto the bottom right corner of the card.
- Using a small Wedding bouquet from the Bride and Groom stickers, stick bouquet onto the center of the heart frame.
- Tie white sheer ribbon around top of the card.
Finished Card Size: 4 1/2″ x 5 3/4″
♥ Thank You Little B LLC for generously providing the dies, punches, dimensional stickers,
and decorative tapes used on these cards. (You are awesome!)
Little B LLC is so awesome they’re giving away this prize package to one lucky winner.
To enter to win leave a comment on this post and/on the other designers’ blogs
and “like” the Little B LLC Facebook page… that’s all there is to it.
The more you comment the better your chances are to win! Open to residents of US and Canada only.
Contest ends 10-29-15.
Check out the Designer Craft Connection Blog for participating Designer projects.