Need a inexpensive gift idea to give a teacher or co-worker?
The Merry Little Sticky Note Holder is a quick and easy project that you can make
in just minutes.
How to make a Merry Little Sticky Note Holder
Supplies Needed: (*affiliate link)
- 3″ x 5″ Sticky Notes*
- Warm My Heart Sticker (Adornit.com)
- Wood Christmas Shapes (Adornit.com)
- Scoring Board*
- Bone Folder*
- Scotch Restickable Tabs*
- White Acrylic Paint
- Red and White Baker’s Twine*
- Pine Craft Stem
- Score a 5 ¼” x 9” piece of cardstock at the 2 ¼”, 2 ¾”, 6” and 6 ½” mark.
- Fold along scored lines.
- Make a ½” guide line on end of the scored cardstock for applying sticker border. Apply a small border on the guide line. Add a second border to the back of the first.
- Paint “merry” and “small ornament” from wood cut outs with white acrylic paint.
- Wrap red and white twine around top flap and tie ornament and greenery. Glue merry onto front flap.
- Add restickable mini tab to the inside of the flap and add sticky notes.
*Disclaimer: This post uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!