It’s getting to be crunch time… Need a cute little gift bag?
This gift bag measures 4″ x 6′ and is made from one 12″ x 12″ piece of double sided
scrapbook paper. (The paper used on my bags are from Paper House Productions.)
How to make a last minute Gift Bag…
- Cut paper to 8 ¼” x 11 ¾”.
- Score the top of the paper ¾”.
- Score the bottom of the paper 1 ½”.
- Score the paper at ¾”, 4 ¾”, 5 ½”, 6 ¼”, 10 ¼” and 11″
- Fold paper along score lines using mountain and valley folds.
- Make cuts as indicated on the diagram below.
- Fold over the top scored section to expose the reverse side of the double sided paper.
- Glue the top 1/2″ scored section down first before assembling the rest of the bag.
- Glue sides together and then glue bottom flaps.
- Punch holes on the top of the newly assembled bag.
- Cut white sheer ribbon in half. Insert into holes, tie not on the inside of the bag.
- Embellish your bag with additional images and tag.
*Disclaimer: This post uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!