What kid doesn’t love Gumballs?
Create an adorable Gumball Machine Birthday Card using the New Gumball Stamp
and Die set from The Maker’s Movement.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for the Maker’s Movement. I have been provided product
and compensation in exchange for my creative ideas. The view and opinions are my own.
Materials Used to Create the Gumball Machine Birthday Card: (*affiliate link)
- M12159 Gumball Machine Stamp and Die Set
- Simple Stories – Magical Birthday Collection – 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper – 3 x 4 Elements
- Simple Stories – Magical Birthday Collection – 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper – HB2U
- MMT213 Mini Maker Die Cutting Machine
- Xyron Create-A-Sticker*
*Disclosure: This blog uses affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!
The Gumball Machine Stamp & Die Set features all the pieces you need to create an adorable
gumball machine. The two coordinated globe glass container shapes let you make perfect
shapes for shaker cards. You can add sequins, shaker sprinkles, and other embellishments to
add more fun to your craft project. This set is great for making birthday cards, greeting cards,
and gift tags.
- TIP…When I am die-cutting small pieces, I like to run the paper through the Xyron Create-A-Sticker Machine* to add adhesive to the back before cutting them out. It makes all the little pieces stickers and makes assembling the card a breeze.
- I used the Mini Maker Die-Cutting Machine to die-cut out the pieces. While you won’t use it for all your die-cutting needs, I love the compact size on my workspace.
I’ve been struggling lately with lighting, and the winter grays don’t help.
I used the newly fallen snow as my white background.
If you look close, you may notice the snow crystals underneath the wood slice.