Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with these cute pots of gold party favors.
A quick and simple little party favor for your guests.
Fill with all kinds of goodies and chocolate coins.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Gwen Studios. I have been provided product in exchange for my creative ideas. The views and opinions are my own.
- 3/8″ Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon Pack by Gwen Studios*
- St. Patrick’s Day Black Cauldrons*
- St. Patrick Shamrock Coins*
I found the little Black Cauldrons* at Dollar Tree with their St. Patrick’s Day display. I knew they would look cute as little pots of gold under rainbows of ribbon. (And don’t forget to get a few extra to save for next Halloween.)
*Disclosure: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!
To personalize the Pots of Gold…
- I used StyleTechCraft Green Ultra Metallic Vinyl* and a Silhouette Cameo Die-Cutting Machine* to create the circles and shamrocks.
- I used StyleTechCraft Gold Chrome Vinyl* to die-cut the letters spellings the word L-U-C-K_Y.
- I placed the circles and letters onto metal-rimmed tags* and tied them onto each cauldron with a 12″ piece of polka grosgrain ribbon in a rainbow of colors. (You can also find shamrock and letter stickers in most craft departments if you don’t want to make your own.)
If you love ribbon, you can find the variety pack of Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon Pack by Gwen Studios* at Walmart or Walmart.com.