Supplies Needed: (*affiliate link)
- Clear Scraps Stencils Nordic Snowflakes*
- Chipboard Letters (mine are 1/2″ thick and 3 1/2″ tall)
- 12 x 12 Holiday Scrapbook Paper
- Old Frame
- Red and Cream Acrylic Paint
- Stencil Brush*
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad, Vintage Photo*
- Ink Applicator & Blending Tool*
- Black Spray Paint
- Craft Glue
- Greenery, Gingham Bow, Button and Red Jingle Bell
- Remove the backing and glass from an old frame and spray paint it black. My frame holds an 8 1/2 x 11 picture.
- Cut the scrapbook paper to size and add to frame.
- Paint the chipboard letters red.
- Stencil Snowflake design onto the red letters with cream paint.
- Apply a light coat of red paint over the snowflakes.
- Antique the letters with Vintage Photo ink and ink applicator.
- Glue inside of frame.
- Embellish frame with some greenery and a red and cream gingham bow.
Disclaimer: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!