Make your own table markers for your wedding day or another special event.
This DIY table marker features a pretty butterfly theme that is perfect for a
Spring or Summer wedding.
- 7” W Jute Cord 825 Natural
- 24” Gazette 2” Ribbon: Raw Silk
- 12” Quasar Silver 1/8”
- Blingella Beads
- Deco Ice Round Stick Pin
- 2 Gems cut from Design Chain Tracy-Silver
- Fabrique Butterfly Natural
- Tall Slender Jar
- Beacon Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive* (affiliate link)
- Cream Cardstock
- Computer Generated Font
Wedding Vase Instructions:
- Measure the distance around the top of your jar. Cut and remove the wire from the Natural Jute Cord.
- Apply a little bit of glue on each end of the Jute Cord to prevent fraying.
- Glue cord around top of the jar. Glue on gem to cover seam.
- Thread two Blingella Beads onto a length of Quasar ribbon. Tie ribbon around neck of the jar with a knot. Trim and knot ends of Quasar ribbon to hold the beads in place. A little bit of glue on the ends of each knot will add extra security.
- Tie Gazette Ribbon around the center of the vase with a knot. Add a small amount of glue underneath the knot to hold the ribbon in place.
- Glue small gem onto knot.
- Print a computer generated table number or greeting onto cream card-stock.
- Trim and cut card stock. Cut the end with a “v” to create the banner. Leave enough card-stock on the left side of the banner so that it can be folded around the Deco Ice stick pin.
- Attach banner around the Deco Ice stick pin and insert into the Gazette Ribbon knot.
- Fill vase with flowers and add the Fabrique Butterfly.
Disclaimer: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!