When it comes to the Holidays I love Quick and Easy Gift Ideas.
For the Snowflake Candy Jar…
I used a small canning jar etched with snowflakes and filled with candy.
It’s a project that I was able to put together in under a half hour.
To make the Snowflake Candy JAR…
- etchall Etching Creme*
- etchall etchmask*
- etchall® Squeegee*
- snowflake punch
- greenery craft stem
- jingle bell and jump ring
- red button and twine
- Beacon Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive*
- Punch a strip of Snowflakes using etchmask™ vinyl and a snowflake punch.
- Carefully cover the jar with the vinyl.
- Make sure to burnish the vinyl to get out air bubbles and to make sure the all edges all down.
- Apply a thick coat of Etchall over the snowflake cut out using the squeegee.
- Wait 15 minutes. Scrape excess etching crème from the side of the jar and return extra etching crème back into the bottle. (it’s reusable)
- Rinse jar with warm water to clean.
- Remove Stencil and dry.
- Add adhesive rhinestones to the center of each snowflake.
- Wrap craft stem around the neck of the jar and glue on a red button.
- Cut a small circle from decorative scrapbook paper and adhere to lid of the jar.
- Embellish jar with greenery stem, jingle and bow.
This would make a great Teacher, Hostess, Bunco, or Gift Exchange Gift.
This project was created for and sponsored by Etchall®.
Don’t Miss a Thing…Make Sure to Follow me.
Disclaimer: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!