You can make a Spooky Halloween Treat bag using only one piece of 12″ x 12″ paper.
That is as long as you’re not afraid of a few measurements… it really is pretty easy.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- All Hallows Moon 12″ Double Sided Scrapbook Paper
- Apothecary 12″ Double Sided Scrapbook Paper
- Halloween Hauntings Cardstock Stickers
- Cut All Hallows Moon double sided Halloween paper to 8 1/4″ x 11 3/4″.
- Score the long width of the paper at 3/4″, 4 3/4″, 5 1/2″, 6 1/4″, 10 1/4″ and 11″.
- Score the top of the paper at 3/4″.
- Score the bottom 1 1/2″.
- Fold along score lines
- Cut away the first 3/4″ corner piece.
- Fold over the top 3/4″ and adhere in place. (top diagram)
- Fold along lines to create a 4″ x 6″ box.
- Tape Side and bottom of the box.
- Cut “toad saliva” bottle section from the Apothecary scrapbook paper and adhere to the front of the bag.
- Add 3D foam mounting squares to the back of the “raven” and “bottles” stickers and use to embellish the bag.
- Punch two holes on the top of the bag.
- Fill with goodies (or NOT) and tie with a black cord.
The Halloween Treat Bag was created for and sponsored by Paper House Productions.