One of the best things about being on a design team is the opportunity to work with awesome
products. When I got my last box of goodies from Paper House Productions I instantly fell in love
with the Autumn Woods Collection.
The sweet water colored woodland animals are cute without being to cutesy.
I knew as soon as I saw them that they needed to be made into a pop-up card.
- I apply baby powder on the back of my stickers with a small paintbrush to remove the tackiness. That way I can use my stickers like die-cuts.
- On the front of the card: I love adding dimension… so under the “Autumn is in the Air” and the “bunnies” I used 3-D foam mounting squares.
- Add even more dimension to the inside of your pop up card by adding thin foam mounting squares to the stickers “tree” and “autumn woods” and strategically placing them on the background.
- I created a couple of pop-up steps for my forest friends.
While cleaning up the Autumn Woods scraps laying on my desk, I decided to make a Fall Collage
using a rummage sale frame I picked up last month for next to nothing.
All in all… I would have to say that the Autumn Woods Collection has to be my favorite Paper House
Productions collection so far. (at least for the time being)
Here’s the list of the Paper House Products I used:
- Autumn Woods Cardstock Stickers
- Woodland Friends Tags 12″ Double Sided Scrapbook Paper
- Autumn Air 12″ Double Sided Scrapbook Paper
- Pumpkin Spice 12″ Double Sided Scrapbook Paper
- Autumn Woods 12″ Double Sided Scrapbook Paper
These projects were created for and sponsored by Paper House Productions.