A decorative alternative to the family refrigerator.
This picture of me with my grandsons is one of my favorite photos.
It’s been hanging around on the fridge for a couple of years now.
I decided to make a Framed Magnetic Memo Board that I can hang on the wall and swap out photo’s
in the magnetic frames when ever I feel like it.
- I started with an old picture frame with the glass removed.
- I adhered the Magnetic Craft Sheet from Deflecto using double sided adhesive on the frame backing with the black magnetic side up.
- Next, I covered the black magnetic sheet with a “thin” piece of plaid scrapbook paper and inserted it back into the frame. (TIP: using thin paper is the key to the magnetic sheets sticking together)
- To make the frames: Cover magnetic sheets with scrapbook paper. Cut magnetic sheet with craft knife and mat or use a wood die cut frame to cut out the frames.
- You can also create small word magnets using scrapbook paper and the magnetic craft sheets.
Thin metal dies will not work to cut the magnetic sheets, but it would be a great way to store them!
Deflecto Magnetic Craft Sheets, 8″ x 15″, 3-Pack, White (5901)
“This is a sponsored post. As a member of the Deflecto Design Team I have been provided product in exchange for my creative ideas, views and opinions.”
*This post uses Amazon Affiliate links. I am an Amazon Affiliate.