Do you ever wonder which of my projects are my favorite?
Like most DIY people, I try really hard with all (or most all) of my projects…
some of my projects are a hit and some are a miss.
And some are just my favorite…
So… I decided to share them again with you. (just in case you might have missed one)
Click on post titles for project instructions
- Making a Place for Dad’s coffee
- How to Create a Wedding Memories Card Box
- Mr. Elfsnail’s Garden
- No. 14 How to age a Terra Cotta Pot with Chalky Finish Paint
- DIY Seashell Lamp
- The last time I cooked, hardly anyone got sick
- Making more Sock Snowmen
- Festive 3-Tier Serving Stand
- How to make Woodslice Snowmen
3 thoughts on “Sue’s Favorite Projects of 2016”
I justs love all these projects. Super creative and fun. Thank you for sharing them.
Sue–I saw a post that you are doing some beautiful Christmas cards at Paper Forest. I can’t make it but I wanted to say “Hi!” and that it was great to see you are still teaching. Kathy Parrish (former co-owned of Heartland Stamp & Scrap), Bloomington.
I remember you. I’m so glad you took the time to say hi. I’m still crafting and working with manufacturers. Hope all is well with you.
Have a wonderful Holiday season.