Making Saturdays Special..
Make family time more special with this cute memo board.
Now that the kids are starting to head back to school, weekends are more important than ever.
It’s nice just being together.
Whether I post a reminder about a fun event or a special note to say “I love you,”
this memo board helps me remember that Saturdays should be a little more laid back –
just the way I like it.
To make the Memo board I used… (*amazon affiliate link)
- 12″ x 14″ Frame (I got mine secondhand at the Habitat for Humanity Store)
- Joy Iron-on Embroidered Letters
- 13″ x 15″ Fabric Remnant
- Mono Multi Liquid Glue*
- Spray Adhesive*
- Foam Board*
- Tack Nails
- X-ACTO Knife* and Cutting Mat*
- Measure and cut the cork tiles to fit inside the frame.
- Because my frame was deep, I cut a piece of foam board the same size. I glued the cork tiles to the foam board using liquid glue.
3. Lay fabric over cork to determine letter placement. Gently slide cork from underneath fabric and iron letters.
4. Spray the cork with adhesive and smooth the fabric over it.
5. Tap in a few tack nails inside the back of the frame to hold everything in place.
This project was created for and sponsored by Joy, SA.
Shop Amazon Scrapbooking Supplies*
Disclaimer: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!