Cozy up the house this Winter with a personalized flannel pillow!
When the holidays are “really” over and everything is finally packed away…
it’s time for me to relax, cozy up with a comfy pillow, warm blanket and a good book.
I love to hibernate in the winter. (I really don’t like the cold)
That’s when I start layering up the house (and me) with blankets and pillows.
I like it warm and “cozy”.
To make my Cozy pillow you’ll need:
- Joy® Large Iron-on Embroidered Monograms
- 2 pieces of Flannel- 15 x 15
- Pillow Form, 14 by 14-Inch* or Poly-Fil*
- Sewing Machine
- With right sides together, sew three sides of the flannel pieces together to create the pillow cover. Turn so the right side is facing out.
- Position the letters on the front then, following directions on the back of the package, iron in place using a pressing cloth. Let cool then turn the pillow cover inside out and iron again from the back. Let cool for at least one minute, then turn again with the right sides out.
- Insert the pillow form then stitch then the pillow cover closed.
My cozy pillow was created for and sponsored by Joy SA.
Joy® iron-on numbers and letters are available in different sizes, colors and fonts at your favorite craft stores…
Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
*Disclaimer: This post uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!
2 thoughts on “Making it Cozy…”
What a awesome cozy pillow!!!! I love the plaid and the white lettering!!…
Thank You. (I love plaid too.) Have a great week.