Together is my Favorite Place to Be…
This cute little flip album is one of the “make and take” projects that I taught
in the Deflecto Craft Solutions Booth at Creativation in January.
“Together is my Favorite Place to Be” Supplies Used… (*affiliate link)
- Deflecto 4″ x 6″ Clear Craft Frame*
- Scrapbook Paper-Jen Hadfield Collection (Pebbles Inc.)
- 4″ x 6″ Cardstock- Kraft, Black
- 3 3/4″ x 5 3/4″ Corrugated Kraft Cardstock
- 3/4″ Silver Book Rings*
- 15″ of 5/8″ Antique White Double Face Satin Craft Ribbon*
- 1/8 Inch Hole Punch*
- Tape Runner*
- Make two marks on the top of the frame approximately 3/4″ in on each side. The marks need to be approx. 1/2″ down from the top of the frame. (If the holes go down too far the pages won’t flip correctly.) Drill two holes in the top of the frame with a 3/16″ drill bit.
- For the mini album cover…Adhere a 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ scrapbook paper strip onto the top of the corrugated paper leaving a 1/8″ margin on the top. Adhere the 3″ x 4″ journaling card (cut from the scrapbook paper) onto a 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ piece of blue scrapbook paper layer, add those layers onto the corrugated paper and then onto a 4″ x 6″ black cardstock layer.
- Using the drilled holes on the craft frame as a guide, mark the cover and the kraft cardstock pages and punch two holes on the top.
- Mark and punch holes into a piece of 4″ x 6″ decorative scrapbook paper and insert into frame.
- Attach cover and pages to the craft frame with book rings.
- Tie ivory ribbon around cover.
“This is a sponsored post. As a member of the Deflecto Design Team I have been provided product in exchange for my creative ideas, views and opinions.”
*Disclaimer: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!