Keeping Cool and Living the Dream…
Here in the Midwest, summer has turned H-O-T!
And because we have a pool, we get a lot of extra visitors.
To help us all keep cool…we keep the blender whirling.
This is one of my favorite Summer activities.
Today… I’m participating with several designers of the Designer Craft Connection
in a Designer Challenge using Adhesive Vinyl from Styletech Craft.
For a full list of the participating designer’s projects CLICK HERE.
How to make personalized Pool Party Glasses. (*affiliate link)
- Pick up a couple of inexpensive glasses at Dollar Tree*. While you’re there…don’t forget to pick up the cute palm tree swizzle sticks.
- Clean the glasses with warm soapy water to remove any grease or residue.
- I used my Silhouette Cameo 3* to create and cut the words “just chillin” and “living the good life” out of Self Adhesive Glitter Vinyl Sheets- by Styletech*
- Remove the background vinyl from the words using a vinyl weeding tool or metal pick.
- Pick up the words off the backing paper with Vinyl Transfer Tape* and apply directly onto glass. Rub the words to make sure they’ve stuck before removing the transfer tape.
- If you can…Wait 4 days for the adhesive to fully cure before using the glass.
- It is recommended to hand wash only.
Ask for Self Adhesive Glitter Vinyl Sheets- by Styletech from Tape Technologies* at your local Scrapbook Store.
*Disclosure: This blog uses ads and affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!
5 thoughts on “Personalized Pool Party Glasses”
I love these. They are super cute!!!! =)
this is so cool, i need one of these!!
Super cute idea.
They turned out so well! The glasses make the frozen drinks inside look even better!
Awesome! What a fun way to say YAY to summer!