Cardmaking with Jillibean Soup’s Rainbow Roux
Last month, I had the honor of being a Guest Designer on the Jillibean Soup Blog.
As you may know, Jillibean Soup is one of my favorite companies so I was pretty excited.
Here is a link to the post on the Jillibean Soup Blog.
“This is a sponsored post. I have been provided product in exchange for my creative ideas. The views and opinions are my own.”
Being chosen as a Guest Designer was Amazeballs. (get it?)
I was given a nice box of goodies including the Rainbow Roux Collection* to work with.
I was told have fun and make 3-4 projects using the products in the box. (not hard to do)
*Disclosure: This blog uses affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!
to make quick work of assembling the cards.
This collection was so much fun to work with.
I think the Rainbow Roux Collection* is such a sweet and feel good collection.
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You to Jillibean Soup for picking this “Limited Edition” gal.
This was one of my favorite projects using Jillibean Soups Mix the Media products.
“May your Journey Always Lead You Home” supplies used:
- Jillibean Soup Mix the Media: 8″x10″ Acrylic Wood Stand, Pine Wood Word-Home
- Jillibean Soup Felt Flowers: Shades of Red,
- Jillibean Soup Nosey Navy (leaves)
- Jillibean Soup Silhouette Cut File: May Your Journey Always Lead You Home
- StyleTechCraft red and black adhesive vinyl (link below ↓)
- Red and Cream Twill Ribbon from May Art
- Black Acrylic Paint