Registration is Open for Sue’s 2019 Holiday WorkshoP
The theme for this years Holiday Workshop is Mad for Plaid.
We will be making several plaid themed projects along a few other non-plaid items.
Plaid Attire is not required but highly encouraged.
Here’s what to Expect…
- Merry Little Holiday House: Create a sweet little Holiday House using Eileen Hull’s NEW house ornament die from Sizzix*.
- Buffalo Plaid Holiday Frame: Paint a fun Holiday Frame using a simple plaid paint technique and then embellish your frame with Carta Bella Christmas Market Chipboard Accents*.
- 5 Gift Card Holders: Make 5 little gift card holders that could be hung on the tree perfect for adding gift cards and other small treats. (Uses Sizzix’s 663637 Gift Card Folder by Eileen Hull*)
- Christmas Cards: We will be making several Christmas Cards and Tags including the Merry Christmas Black Buffalo Plaid card pictured above. (more samples to come)
- NEW this year… a Buffalo Plaid Hot Cocoa bar with yummy toppings to warm you up. (Hopefully… Snow Not Included!)
- I’ll also have fun Buffalo Plaid Party Props perfect for a picture or two with friends. (party props from Oriental Trading)
The cost of the Holiday Workshop is $45…
which includes your workshop supplies*, hot lunch, Hot Cocoa Bar, yummy cookies and lots of prizes. Did I mention every wins a prize?
Sue’s Holiday Workshop will be held at St. Mark’s Lutheran Church
200 S. Main St., Washington, IL in the church’s large Family Life Center.
Great lighting and plenty of space. It’s going to be a fun day.
The Workshop is limited to 20 spots.
So…Invite a friend and reserve your spot today.
Payment is due by Nov. 1st.
Disclosure: This blog uses affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!