One of my favorite snack combinations is Wine and Popcorn.
It’s great for a casual party or a perfect movie night snack!
For your next party, try personalizing inexpensive Wine Glasses from Dollar Tree*.
Add names to the glasses, and they’ll be no more mixing them up .
*Disclosure: This blog uses affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!
How to Personalize a Wine Glass with Glitter Vinyl
Materials: (*affiliate link)
- StyleTechCraft Transparent Glitter Vinyl*: 464TG Red*, 460TG Lime* and 499TG Black*
- StyleTechCraft Vinyl Tool Kit*
- Vinyl Transfer Tape*
- Wine Glass*
- Silhouette Cameo Electronic Die Cutting Machine*
- Alcohol Wipe
The great thing about StyleTechCraft Transparent Glitter Vinyl is that it’s the only film in the world that is colored glitter on both the inside and outside.
Styletech Craft products brought to you by ATSM Craft
- The flower and leaves image used on the wine glass was purchased online as a “cut file” from the Silhouette Store.
- Using the Silhouette Cameo Electronic Die Cutting Machine*, I resized the flower and leaves image to fit on the front of the wine glass. (Mine was approx. 2 1/2″ x 1 3/4″)
- Lay the vinyl on the cutting mat. (Because my mat is old and not super sticky, I use a piece of removable tape to hold my vinyl on the mat.)
- Set machine on the vinyl setting, cut images out using the Silhouette Cameo Electronic Die Cutting Machine*. Cut the image out in red and green adhesive glitter vinyl.
- Use the Weeding Tool, to carefully remove the negative spaces in and around the image.
- Cut a piece of Vinyl Transfer Tape* a little larger than the flower shape.
- Lay the Vinyl Transfer Tape*on top of the flowers. Gently rub over the transfer paper using the vinyl scraper tool to make sure the image has transferred.
- To help the vinyl stick securely to the glass…Wipe the surface of the wine glass with the alcohol wipe to remove any oils.
- Lay transfer paper onto glass. Because the surface is curved, start from the center of the image and rub one side at a time using vinyl scraper tool. The tool allows you to smooth the image and get rid of air bubbles.
- Remove Vinyl Transfer Tape*.
- Center leaves over floral design and repeat process.
Allow the vinyl to cure on the glass for 4 days before using. (Hand Wash Only)
And of course, you’re going to need a cute coaster to go with your wine glass.
- Apply adhesive Silver Glitter Vinyl to the front of a chipboard coaster. Trim around the edge of the coaster with a craft knife.
- Create the words using red and black transparent and apply onto the coaster the same as the wine glass. Enjoy!
Cheers…looks like a Wine and Popcorn kind of night!
“This is a sponsored post. As a member of the StyleTechCraft Design Team I have been provided product and compensation in exchange for my creative ideas. The views and opinions are my own.