DIY Golf Menu Board…
It started as a joke.
Last month, as my husband was painting the floor of the deck, I opened the window,
stuck my head out and asked if he wanted anything to drink.
He said we should put in a counter at the window so we could take orders.
I wanted a Pool Snack Bar, he really wanted the 19th Hole.
This is our compromise.
- I painted a thin hardboard panel with several coats of DecoArt Americana Decor Black Satin Enamel Paint.
- I gave the painted board a light sanding with steel wool to make it smooth.
- Thin Hardboard Panel for the Sign
- DecoArt Americana Decor Black Satin Enamel Paint
- StyleTech Craft Vinyl: White, Green, Red, Gold, Yellow
- Vinyl Transfer Tape*
- StyleTechCraft Vinyl Tool Kit*
- Silhouette Cameo Electronic Die Cutting Machine*
- Using an SVG Cut File purchased from the Silhouette Store, size and cut all the pieces using the Cameo Die-Cutting Machine.
- Use the Vinyl Tools to “weed” out the negative spaces around your image.
*Disclosure: This blog uses affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!
- Apply transfer tape over the image and give a gentle rub with using vinyl scraper tool to transfer the image to the tape.
- Gently lift up to remove the image off white backing.
- Align and place the image onto the board.
- Give a rub with the vinyl scraper tool to transfer the vinyl onto the board.
My husband loves the board. (I wonder if I can get him to pay?)
“This is a sponsored post. As a member of the StyleTechCraft Design Team I have been provided product and compensation in exchange for my creative ideas. The views and opinions are my own.