A little Holiday Joy Christmas Card to brighten up your day.
If you like making your own Christmas cards and have a lot to make,
this quick and easy card might be a great choice.
I’m thinking, this simple little card is the one I’ll send this year.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for the Maker’s Movement. I have been provided product
and compensation in exchange for my creative ideas. The view and opinions are my own.
Supplies Used: (*affiliate links)
- MOD299 Joy Die Set from the Maker’s Movement
- Plaid and Snowflake Scrapbook Paper (link below)
- MMT213 Mini Maker Die Cutting Machine
- Xyron Create-A-Sticker*
- Xyron Tape Runner*
- StyleTechCraft White Ultra Metallic Glitter Vinyl*
- Cardstock: Cream, Olive, Gold, and Red
- small thin foam mounting square*
- Red Rhinestone
- Sheer Ribbon
Authentique Paper – A Magical Christmas Collection
*Disclosure: This blog uses affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!
- To make my snowflake stand out more. I took a small piece of white ultra metallic glitter vinyl and adhered it to a piece of cream cardstock before die-cutting the snowflake. You can’t tell by the picture, but the snowflake has a glittery shimmer.
- I like to use the Xyron Create-A-Sticker*to add adhesive on the back of the gold cardstock before die-cutting the letters. It makes assembling the card a breeze.
- The finished card size is 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″.
One thought on “Holiday Joy Christmas Card”