The Holiday Season isn’t even here yet, and Gnomes are popping up in stores everywhere.
That’s a good thing for me because I think they’re adorable.
I especially love the Holiday Gnomes.
Did you know that Gnomes are considered good luck?
The way things have been going this year, I’m going to need a lot more gnomes.
Have you tried making Gnomes yet?
I haven’t made any Gnomes yet myself, but it’s on my Holiday to-do list this year.
I thought this “Gnome for the Holidays” sign would look perfect with the two I already have.
I used StyleTechCraft metallic luster vinyl for a fun shimmery, metallic Holiday Decoration.
- StyleTechCraft Luster Vinyl: Red, Bright Green, Bronze*
- StyleTechCraft Glossy Craft Vinyl: White, Sand*
- StyleTechCraft Vinyl Tool Kit*
- Vinyl Transfer Tape*
- Red Metallic Frame
- Gnome Place like Home SVG File (from the Silhouette Store)
- Silhouette Cameo Electronic Die Cutting Machine*
- Decorative Scrapbook Paper
StyletechCraft products brought to you by ATSM Craft
*Disclosure: This blog uses affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!
- Cut a piece of coordinating holiday scrapbook paper to fit inside of the frame.
- Use the “Gnome for the Holidays” SVG cut file and the Silhouette Cameo Electronic Die Cutting Machine* to cut the pieces out of vinyl.
- Use the vinyl pick tool to remove the excess vinyl from inside and around the letters and shapes.
- Cut a piece of Vinyl Transfer Tape* to fit over the vinyl words. Gently rub over the transfer paper using the squeegee tool. Remove the vinyl from the white liner.
- Using the transfer tape, line up the vinyl words onto the scrapbook paper.
- Gently rub over the Vinyl Transfer Tape* to make sure all the image has transferred. Remove the transfer tape.
- Continue adding the vinyl layers that make up the Gnome.
- Add into a fun red metallic frame and enjoy it.
“This is a sponsored post. As a member of the StyleTechCraft Design Team I have been provided product and compensation in exchange for my creative ideas. The views and opinions are my own.