Don’t you just love cheesy Valentines?
The “You’re My Jam” stamp and die set from The Maker’s Movement is one of the cutest sets
from the New Spring Release. And it makes the perfect Cheesy Valentine’s Day Shaker Card.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for the Maker’s Movement. I have been provided product
and compensation in exchange for my creative ideas. The view and opinions are my own.
Materials Used: (*affiliate link)
- M12166 You’re My Jam Stamp and Die Set
- M12173 Round Rectangle Die Set
- MMT211 Double Sided Adhesive Foam
- Clear Acetate Sheets
- Hearts Shaker Sprinkles
- Mini Maker Die Cutting Machine
- Crossover II Die-Cutting System*
- Xyron Create-A-Sticker Maker*
- CUP227002 Echo Park’s Cupid & Co. Flower Trucks Paper (Red Hearts)*
- CUP227011 Echo Park’s Cupid & Co. 4 x 4 Journaling Cards Paper (Pink Plaid)*
- FLW9621 Photo Play Through the Woods Paper (Woodgrain)*
- Versa Fine Onyx Black Inkpad*
- Clear Acrylic Stamping Block*
- Xyron Mega Runner*
- Thin Pre-Cut 3D Foam Squares*
- Cardstock: Off White, Silver, Rose, and Green
- Tombow Markers: Red and Green
*Disclosure: This blog uses affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!
- Cut a piece of double-sided craft foam approx. 4″ x 5.
- Using the jar outline die, die-cut the jar shape into the lower section of the craft foam.
- Cut a piece of the wood grain scrapbook paper approx. 4 1/2″ x 5 1/2″. Die-cut the jar shape into the lower section of the scrapbook paper.
- Cut a small piece of acetate to cover the opening of the jar.
- Remove protective coating off the acetate.
- Remove the protective liner off the top side of the adhesive craft foam. Stick the acetate over the opening.
- Line up and stick the scrapbook paper over the jar opening of the craft foam and acetate.
- Center a round rectangle die over the jar and craft foam and die-cut using the Crossover II die cutting machine.
TIP...I like to do when working with small die-cut pieces, is to run the paper through the Xyron Sticker Maker before die-cutting. It makes all the pieces stickers and makes assembling a breeze.
- Die-cut all the jar pieces and assemble them onto the front of the foam.
- Cut a piece of heart scrapbook paper slightly larger than the opening.
- Turn the foam over and fill the opening with heart shaker sprinkles. Make sure not to overfill. You need to leave enough room for the Sprinkles to shake.
- Remove the protective coating from the back of the foam and place the heart paper over the opening.
- Cut a large layer using the round rectangle dies and stick onto an off white cardstock base.
- Adhere the die-cut foam layer onto the front of the card.
- Randomly glue a few heart sprinkles to the front of the card.