The Floral Pocket Folio Card.
A sweet and simple card made using two of Eileen Hull’s NEW RELEASE dies from Sizzix,
the Folio Page, Pocket and Flowers Die Set, and the Mandala Die Set.
The Floral Folio Card is like two cards in one.
I just love pockets for adding little extras.
The front of the card is a great place to add a sweet note or gift card.
Sizzix Products Used: (*affliate link)
- Sizzix Thinlets Die Set Folio Page, Pocket & Flowers*
- 664882 Sizzix Thinlets Mandala Die*
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine*
*Disclosure: This blog uses affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!
Additional Materials Used: (*affiliate links)
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad: Barn Door*, Fired Brick*, and Peeled Paint*
- Marvy Chisel Point Pen Tip Calligraphy Paint Marker, Gold*
- Xyron Tape Runner*
- 3/8″ Gold Sheer Ribbon
- 3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L*
- Scrapbook Paper from the Bo Bunny Boulevard Collection*
- White Cardstock
- The flower pieces and mandala were all cut out of white cardstock.
- Using the ink applicator and distress inks to gently apply ink onto the flower pieces.
- To add a little extra detail, add gold around the edge of the larger flower pieces using the gold calligraphy pen.
- Place thin 3D adhesive foam between the larger two flowers to add dimension.
- Measure and cut the mandala to fit inside the folio pocket. Cut excess mandala away and glue to the inside edge of the folio pocket.
5 thoughts on “Floral Pocket Folio Card”
Love this card😊
Love the way you used the mandala to edge that pocket!
These colors are gorgeous Sue- great combo of dies ❤
Wonderful card and I love the colors ❤️