Learn how to make a Simply Beautiful Handmade Flower in a few easy steps.
To make the flower you’ll need: (*affiliate link)
- 4 different sizes of a Daisy Punch (Marvy Uchida)
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist: Icicle Blue
- Beacon Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive*
- White Cardstock
- Small Adhesive Pearl
- Small Leaves Punch
- Spellbinders S4-414 Nestabilities Captivating Squares Die Templates*
Disclosure: This blog uses affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!
- Punch 3 daisies from each one of the punches for a total of 12 punch outs.
- Using the end of a pencil or skewer, round each of the petals up.
- Turn the punched shaped over and press down into the center.
- Glue two of the largest flowers together slightly off centered. Add the third flower.
- Continue adding and gluing the next size flower and glue on top. Repeat with the third size.
- Pinch the smallest flowers up tight and stagger and glue onto the center of the flower.
- Spray the finished flower with Glimmer Mist until you get the desired shade of color.
- Once the flower is dry add a small adhesive pearl in the center of the flower.
- Create card using Captivating Squares shapes and layers misted with Glimmer Mist
*FTC Disclosure… “This is a sponsored post. I have been provided product in exchange for my creative ideas. The views and opinions are my own.”