Deflecto Craft Solutions has several new items debuting at CHA this week in Anaheim, California.
(CHA being the annual Craft and Hobby Association Trade Show.)
One of my favorites products being shown is this Three Tier Desert Stand.
The stand features adjustable heights and a easy knock down compact design for storage.
It is perfect for holding cupcakes and even comes with little holes to insert cake pops. (Pretty Clever.)
The Cupcake Stand will be available January 2016 through local art, craft and educational stores.
Because I don’t make a lot of cupcakes, I decided to use mine for storage instead. ♥
This is what I used to personalize the stand:
- Kraft Gift Wrapping Paper
- Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Design Tape 10 Yard Rolls 4/Pkg, Yuletide, 1875″ To .625″
- Glue Stick
- Craft Knife and Cutting Mat
- Trace each of the tiers onto the back of the kraft paper.
- Loosely cut around each circle.
- Liberally apply the glue-stick onto the back of the paper around and inside the circle.
- Lay tier onto the glued circle and trim excess paper with craft knife.
- Smooth paper onto tier.
- Cut out the center channels of the tiers with a craft knife.
Apply washi tape around the outside lip.
Assemble stand and fill craft supplies. (or maybe even your favorite cupcakes)
“This is a sponsored post. As a member of the Deflecto Design Team I have been
provided product in exchange for my creative ideas, views and opinions.”
This post uses Amazon links if you choose to purchase from Amazon, I get a very small commission.