What do you do with all those Christmas Photo Cards you’ve just received?
Before you put all your Christmas Crafting Supplies away…
I have one last project for you to make.
The Beloved Christmas Photo Card.
I love annual Christmas photo cards and how it shows how your family changes from
one year to the next. I have a hard time throwing them away after the season is over.
What do you do with them besides putting them in a box?
This year, I finally decided to make an album to put them in.
The album had to be simple so that I can easily add the next years’ photo cards and easy
enough that I would actually do it.
This is how I made it…
- I started with two 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ pieces of white matboard and two 12″ x 12″ pieces of Christmas Scrapbook paper.
- I used my Xyron Creative Station* to add adhesive to the back of the scrapbook paper before adhering it to the matboard. I added the second piece of scrapbook paper to the other side of the matboard.
- I used my Silhouette Cameo* to create the words and cut them from Glittered Self Adhesive Vinyl from StyleTechCraft.
- I added a small Christmas chipboard sticker on the front of the album to add dimension.
- Punch a hole in the top of the matboard covers with a Crop-A-Dile Punch*.
- Align the Photo Cards with the top cover and use a pencil to draw a mark on the card so you’ll know where to punch the hole.
- Using a large book ring, I added my cards to my album with the most recent photo cards on top.
For your convenience here’s these are the products I used:
*Disclosure: This blog uses affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!
“This is a sponsored post. As a member of the StyleTechCraft Design Team I have been provided product in exchange for my creative ideas. The views and opinions are my own.